DISCLAIMER: I was not in Charleston and did not witness the event. I am not asserting that Dylann Roof did not commit the crime attributed to him. If the tragedy occurred just as the media has said, my heart goes out to the victims’ families, and nothing here is intended to disparage the memory of the dead.
However, those who realize America has long been run by a shadow oligarchy know our country has experienced many false flags. Some have been used to attempt to bring us into wars, such as the sinking of the Maine, the sinking of the Lusitania, the foreknown attack on Pearl Harbor, the artificially contrived Korean War, the Tonkin Gulf-induced Vietnam War, the attack on the USS Liberty, 9/11, and the various pretexts used for multiple Middle Eastern wars that General Wesley Clark says were foretold to him at the Pentagon in 2001. We have also seen false flags used to advance gun control and a domestic police state, as in Oklahoma City, Sandy Hook, and France’s Charlie Hebdo. So we would not be injudicious to examine the Charleston incident closely, and we do find that reasonable questions are being raised. I am especially indebted to Redsilverj, one of YouTube’s top alternative media analysts, for so many insights, several of which I have embedded here. Hats off to you, Redsilverj.
(1) Why do the family members interviewed here show little sorrow and emotion just one day after the incident? I am a Christian, and I understand that forgiveness is inherent to Christ’s teachings. Nevertheless, it is usual even for Christians to go through the normal grieving process. Calmness might occur after the death of a terminally ill loved one, where death had been long anticipated, but not typically in the case of sudden death, especially where one has seen the shock of a parent’s bloodied corpse:
(2) Redsilverj asks: why is this family member repeating the same lines in two different media interviews, as if scripted?
(3) Why is the U.S. government giving $29 million to the families? People die in shootings every day, and the government doesn’t give them a nickel. Some are asking if this could be actor reimbursement:
(4) Why was the church already re-opened for services on Sunday? Isn’t cleanup from a bloody massacre a time-consuming process? And isn’t this a crime scene?
(5) Why was only one person reported wounded? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleston_church_shooting How was Dylann Roof able to get nearly a 100 percent kill ratio (similar to Adam Lanza at Sandy Hook). Roof allegedly did this using a single handgun. One must be a good shot to fire lethal shots with a handgun. According to news reports, Roof reloaded five times. One would think some people should have had time to flee.
(6) As with Charlie Hebdo, there are no pictures whatsoever of bodies or carnage. Is this from good taste and respect for the victims, or possibly because the incident differs from what we were told?
(7) Why did the media already have such a detailed profile of Dylann Roof, including sound bites from a relative, just hours after his arrest?
(8) Is it only a coincidence that the Department of Homeland Security had an “Active Shooter Threat Training Program” scheduled for Charleston at the very time of the shooting?
Time and time again we have seen drills and military exercises coinciding with false flag events, including 9/11 and the Boston Marathon Bombing.
(9) Although Roof’s Facebook page has been removed from the Web, why does the Wayback Machine show it was created only days before the shooting? (View from about 1:00 to 2:30 of the video):
(10) Is it possible that Roof, as some believe, is actually John Christian Graas, who was a child actor in the 1990s (Kindergarten Cop; Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman) and who was in the United States Marine Corps in 2010 according to his IMDB biography?
(11) Is it a coincidence that the incident occurred as Jade Helm is getting under way, an event that many believe is intended to transition America into martial law, and which mandates that Special Ops forces infiltrate local communities disguised as civilians? As the May 21 Houston Chronicle reported of Jade Helm: “Among the planned exercises, soldiers will try to operate undetected amongst civilian populations.” Could this possibly be a clue to Dylann Roof’s excellent marksmanship?
(12) Is it only coincidence that “Mother” Emanuel A.M.E. Church has long ties to Freemasonry and that Charleston is an historic center of Freemasonry?
(13) Is it only coincidence that South Carolina was the first state to secede from the Union before the Civil War, and thus Charleston symbolizes the Confederate flag now being targeted for banning?
(14) Is it only coincidence that this event distracted public attention from the critical TPP Fast-Track vote occurring in Congress on the same day?
(15) Is the incident actually a psy-op intended to conveniently push several agendas:
- Advance gun control and ultimately repeal of the Second Amendment?
- Generate the racial tensions already fanned by the media-hyped Zimmerman case and the George Soros-funded rioting in Ferguson and Baltimore which followed police shootings of Afro-Americans?
- Shut down Internet sites and freedom of speech, which is being touted as responsible for actions such as Roof’s?
- Start reclassifying American citizens as “terrorists” to pave the way for detaining them without trial?
- Ban the Confederate flag, degraded in the media as simply racist, but actually a symbol of state resistance to the federal government?
- Enhance the President’s ratings in polls by having him deliver the slain pastor’s eulogy?
June 26. I believe I should keep this post updated. As would be expected, more observations are coming in from alternative media:
–This video points out that Dylann Roof was wearing a bullet-proof vest in the photo of him entering the church. Since such vests are expensive, how did this unemployed kid afford it? Is this another detail suggesting that Roof might be a covert military asset like Timothy McVeigh?
–This blog post reports that Dylann Roof was a gentle Christian and asks if the arrested perp might be a different person:
–A post at Global Research notes that forensic analysis indicates the Apartheid-era patches seen on Roof’s jacket may have been digitally added to the photograph.
–If the widespread attack on the Confederate flag is a “spontaneous” response to the Charleston incident, this YouTuber wants to know why “Dukes of Hazzard” toy cars…
–Aaron and Melissa Dykes (Truthsteam Media) think the gentle, guns-holstered arrest of Dylann Roof was for the same purpose that Redsilverj believes the cops took Roof to Burger King for lunch: enflame racial tensions with an in-your-face double standard: Afro-American criminals we shoot in the back, but white criminals we take to lunch. This seems like more of the same emotion button-pushing seen in Ferguson and Baltimore, intended to provoke civil disorder and lead ultimately to martial law.
–On June 18, the day after the Charleston shootings, Obama privately dined in California with Hollywood moguls Stephen Spielberg and Jeffrey Katzenberg. Jim Fetzer asks if the government may have employed Hollywood professionals to help stage the incident. Let’s not forget the famous movie Wag the Dog, in which the U.S. President hired Hollywood to create a fake war in Albania to distract public attention from a White House scandal:
— I was Joyce Riley’s guest today on the great The Power Hour to discuss Charleston. My appearance was shifted around at the last minute, but we still got it done. The show is archived, with my entering 14 minutes in.
— With all this controversy raging over the Confederate flag, perhaps it’s a good time to revive my tribute to that flag, and what it really meant. I wrote the song “The Lost Cause,” recorded in 2003 in Salem, Mass. (Leave it to us Yankees to stick up for the South.) The entire album can be heard on this website.
–A reader named Debbie emailed me with a good observation. According to mainstream news reports, after police responded to the reported shooting at Emanuel A.M.E. Church, a bomb threat was called in to the church, requiring that the media be cleared away. She notes this could have been done for staging purposes: covering things up, ensuring that actors be put in place, etc.
— Dr. James Tracy published a relevant article by a guest contributor today, “Charleston Church Shooting: The Roving Body of Rev. Clementa Pinckney.”
Resilverj has put together a 51-minute video on the Charleston incident that incorporates several of his clips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsA66EtYahg
These two videos by Hijacked-Nation contain some expert analysis of photos of Dylann Roof’s room, an obviously faked pole for Dylann’s Confederate flag, and other anomalies: