(For those who might not know, “red-pilled” is a metaphor adapted from the 1999 film The Matrix. Taking the “red pill” means to awaken to reality; taking the “blue pill” means to continue living in illusion.)
Please note: On August 20, 2020, a highly expanded and updated version of this blog post (which was becoming too long) was published as a paperback. Amazon censored the book after two months of very strong sales. See my blog post on the situation. It describes alternative ways to get a copy of the book, including free digital versions, which I strongly recommend over the blog post.
Once again I depart from the book I’m writing on 9/11 due to a matter of greater urgency—the global response to COVID-19. Let me say at the outset that no one has all the answers on COVID-19, but we should have the will to look for them.
I have been a journalist for 35 years (starting in 1985 as a writer for The New American) and a registered nurse for 45 years (retired last year). Neither of these backgrounds qualifies me as an “expert” on COVID-19; however, it does give me some perspective, both on the geopolitical forces controlling world events, as well as common-sense training and experience in infection control. By the way, Bill Gates is not a medical professional, yet that hasn’t stopped him from advising the world on how to respond to COVID-19 in mainstream media.
On a personal level, I immediately knew the quarantining of perfectly healthy people did not accord with decades of infection control practices. In infectious diseases, you isolate the sick, not the healthy. To quarantine the healthy as “presumed sick” is the medical equivalent of violating the law of jurisprudence that a person is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
However, since COVID-19 is said to be different, and as those who challenge the government/mainstream media response to COVID-19 have been targeted for censorship, this post will quote scholars and experts whose credentials are beyond dispute.
I apologize for the post’s length. Perhaps the lockdown will give more people enough time to read it. Some may wish to treat it like a book, which they read for a while, and return to later. I wanted to aim for comprehensiveness, because when it comes to COVID-19, unprecedented censorship is making information that contradicts the “official story” increasingly hard to find on major search engines. Searches typically turn up only mainstream outlets, and “fact-checking” from scandal-ridden Snopes or from Politifact, whose largest funder is the Gates Foundation. I will update the post periodically, placing most updates in italics. I have broken the COVID-19 crisis into four major sections:
(1) The Lockdown’s Human Impact (I wanted to address this first because it is the least hypothetical of the issues)
(2) The Methodology of Panic
(3) Theories about the Nature of COVID-19
(4) The Deep State’s End-Game
HUMAN IMPACT OF THE LOCKDOWN
The Economic and Health Impact
Even before the lockdown began, a survey showed that 49 percent of Americans were living paycheck to paycheck. As of May 21, 38.6 million Americans had filed for unemployment since mid-March. (Of course, these statistics, like many I cite, will continue to change.)
Let’s consider the implications. People without a job eventually lose their health insurance. Without an income, many will find it impossible to pay mortgages, real estate taxes or (alternatively) pay rent. The $1200 government stimulus checks will help little in this regard. In March 2020 the average monthly rent for a one-room bedroom apartment in Boston was $2,683, meaning the bailout would cover rent for about 2 weeks. Of course, it’s not just mortgages and rent, it’s utilities, groceries, and other necessities.
According to a recent study by The Ascent, 52 percent of Americans are maxed out on their credit cards, meaning they cannot even resort to credit to buy essentials. Breadlines have begun forming in America, which increasingly resembles the old Soviet Union. Meanwhile farmers who supply restaurants, schools and theme parks have been forced to throw away thousands of acres of rotting crops.
According to the American Psychological Association—before the lockdown—the number one cause of stress in America was money problems. Imagine how much the lockdown is amplifying that. And as the quarantine forces distressed people to stay together constantly, domestic abuse cases have spiked. The New York Times reported on April 6:
In Spain, the emergency number for domestic violence received 18 percent more calls in the first two weeks of lockdown than in the same period a month earlier. . . .
On Thursday, the French police reported a nationwide spike of about 30 percent in domestic violence.1
Calls to suicide hotlines are up 600 percent, and liquor sales are up by as much as 600 percent, according to a May 19 letter sent to President Trump by more than 500 doctors, urging him to end the lockdown, which they called a “mass casuality incident.”
With jobs demolished, crime can also be expected to soar.
The lockdown’s justification is to “protect our heath.” But if masses of people lose their health insurance and homes—becoming homeless—will the impact of that be less than COVID-19, a disease which lasts on average two weeks and that, for most people, resembles a mild to moderate case of the flu (we will amplify on this later)?
Sure, Uncle Sam can financially “come to the rescue.” But the U.S. government is—officially—over $23 trillion in debt. There is no treasure in the Treasury, no “reserves” to hand out. Anything the government gives the people it must take from the people—either by (1) raising taxes (obviously now impossible) or (2) its favored method: borrowing money from the Federal Reserve, which increases the nation’s debt burden and, by expanding the money supply, devalues the dollar, making prices rise.
As The Mises Institute’s editors write:
The shutdown of the American economy by government decree should end. The lasting and far-reaching harms caused by this authoritarian precedent far outweigh those caused by the COVID-19 virus. The American people—individuals, families, businesses—must decide for themselves how and when to reopen society and return to their daily lives.
Neither the Trump administration nor Congress has the legal authority to shut down American life absent at least baseline due process. As Judge Andrew Napolitano recently wrote, business closures, restrictions on assembly and movement, and quarantines are not constitutionally permissible under some magic “emergency” doctrine. At a minimum, the federal government must show potential imminent harm by specific infected individuals at some form of hearing or trial.
These due process requirements are not suspended.2
That brings us to the next human implication of the lockdown:
Destruction of Civil Liberties
Benjamin Franklin said, “Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
Thanks to the “Controlavirus,” martial law has overtaken the planet, curtailing freedom, virtually empowering governments to the point of totalitarianism. Here in America, planks in the Bill of Rights are being shredded. While these prohibitions on rights may not be permanent, they nevertheless represent an unprecedented flirtation with dictatorship.
• Freedom of worship: Religious services are forbidden. Gatherings for worship, corporate prayer and religious studies have been curtailed, except for online substitutes such as livestreams and Zoom meetings. This appears to be the first time that Easter services have been globally cancelled since Constantine legalized Christianity in the fourth century AD.
On April 10, Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear announced plans to record the license plate numbers of Easter churchgoers and force them into self-quarantine for 14 Days. Fortunately, a judge overturned the edict.
Less fortunate was Greenville, Mississippi, where police cars descended on King James Bible Baptist Church for scheduling a “drive-up church service.” See the video by Pastor Charles E. Hamilton, Jr.
• The right to peaceably assemble: A number of states have restricted gatherings to ten persons, and have “stay at home” requirements or advisories in effect for “non-essential travel.” In a worst-case scenario, Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer issued orders forbidding anyone from even visiting a friend or family member unless they were a caregiver. Whitmer began taking a softer tone after a massive citizen protest erupted on April 15th.
• “The right to a speedy and public trial,” and trial by jury is encoded in the Bill of Rights. Jury trials across the nation have been cancelled or postponed—again, the suspensions are temporary, but how close are we to acclimating people to eliminating them altogether?
Here are examples of egregious rights violations across the nation:
• A Colorado man was arrested and handcuffed in front of his six-year-old daughter for playing softball with her, which allegedly violated “social distancing” requirements. Noteworthily, the police themselves were not wearing masks and violated social distancing in making the arrest.
• Residents of Cameron County, Texas, can face a $1,000 fine for not wearing “some form of covering over their nose and mouth.”
• In Sedgwick County, Kansas—emulating the old Soviet Union—citizens are encouraged to use online forms to “snitch” on neighbors who may be violating “stay-at-home” mandates or operating “non-essential businesses.”
• Indiana’s Howard County has ordered businesses to stop selling “non-essential” goods, including books. So book-burning is now part of the “medical martial law” paradigm.
• On May 5, Shelley Luther was ordered to be jailed for seven days and fined $7,000 for reopening her Dallas hair salon in in defiance of lockdown restrictions. She was released from jail after the case received nationwide attention.
• On May 13, in a scene becoming all too typical, police threw a New York mom onto a subway station floor, and handcuffed her in front of her child, not because she wasn’t wearing a mask, but because she wasn’t wearing it properly.
• Google is reporting people’s movements to the government to track whether “social distancing” and limits on social gatherings are obeyed. Meanwhile, the White House has held a teleconference with execs from Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft and Twitter to “help battle coronavirus,” including “discussion about how to stop the spread of coronavirus conspiracy theories.”
Overseas, the situation is often worse.
• In Singapore, sitting or standing too near another person is punishable by prison terms of up to 6 months and fines of up to $7,000.
• In Tunisia, remotely controlled “robocops” enforce lockdown rules and demand to see people’s travel permits.
• In Greece, Orthodox Bishop Seraphim Stergiulis was arrested for keeping his church open for worship.
• In Britain, police have set up online forms so people can “snitch” on neighbors who violate lockdown orders.
• Paris has banned outdoor exercise during daytime hours.
• The Danish Parliament has passed a draconian law authorizing the government to test, quarantine and vaccinate citizens without their consent.
• On May 9, an Australian mother who was very peacefully protesting the lockdown’s violation of civil liberties, was arrested and her young son torn away from her.
Is the Lockdown Necessary? Experts Speak Out
Using quotes and video clips, let’s now give voice to some of the eminent medical scholars who oppose the lockdown. I know many of my readers have limited time, so I’ll only embed videos that are short.
First, the eminent German infectious disease specialist Sucharit Bhakdi comments on the outbreak—in which deaths from preexisting disease are being misattributed to COVID-19—and why the response—which he calls “absurd, grotesque, and dangerous”—will be far more destructive than the illness. He says: “All these measures are leading to self-destruction and collective suicide because of nothing but a spook.”
Professor Klaus Püschel, head of forensic medicine in Hamburg, explains about COVID-19:
This virus influences our lives in a completely excessive way. This is disproportionate to the danger posed by the virus. And the astronomical economic damage now being caused is not commensurate with the danger posed by the virus. I am convinced that the Corona mortality rate will not even show up as a peak in annual mortality. In Hamburg, for example, not a single person who was not previously ill had died of the virus: All those we have examined so far had cancer, a chronic lung disease, were heavy smokers or severely obese, suffered from diabetes or had a cardiovascular disease. The virus was the last straw that broke the camel’s back, so to speak. Covid-19 is a fatal disease only in exceptional cases, but in most cases it is a predominantly harmless viral infection.3
Next, some common sense from Dr. Vernon Coleman, MD, from the UK. He notes how few people are dying (in total) from COVID-19 compared to the common flu. He also points out that the COVID-19 death rate has been highly inflated as tests are mostly conducted on the dying or seriously ill—whereas people with mild symptoms who stay at home aren’t tested.
Dr. Joel Kettner, former Manitoba Chief Provincial Public Health Officer:
I have never seen anything like this, anything anywhere near like this. I’m not talking about the pandemic, because I’ve seen 30 of them, one every year. It is called influenza. And other respiratory illness viruses, we don’t always know what they are. But I’ve never seen this reaction, and I’m trying to understand why.4
Update May 12. Dolores Cahill, molecular geneticist and PhD immunologist, has given a compelling one-hour interview; she thoroughly debunks the need for lockdowns and provides many informed insights into COVID-19.
Pulmonary physician Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg points out that coronaviruses have typically been part of the makeup of respiratory illness and predicts that in the end, someone will say of COVID-19: “The king is naked” (the emperor has no clothes).
Dr. David Katz, physician and founding director of the Yale University Prevention Research Center:
I am deeply concerned that the social, economic and public health consequences of this near-total meltdown of normal life—schools and businesses closed, gatherings banned—will be long-lasting and calamitous, possibly graver than the direct toll of the virus itself. The stock market will bounce back in time, but many businesses never will. The unemployment, impoverishment and despair likely to result will be public health scourges of the first order.5
Lacking a transcript, I’m going to paraphrase verbal remarks from Professor Knut Wittkowski, for 20 years head of Rockefeller University’s Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design, and 35 years an epidemiologist. He says social distancing and lockdown are the worst ways to deal with an airborne respiratory virus. Yes, he says, keep the elderly and immunocompromised people safe, but there should be no isolation for the rest of the population. He says the lockdown prolongs the virus by preventing herd immunity, and may result in a new outbreak later on. As the interview lasts 41 minutes, I’m not embedding it, but it may be watched here.
Michael T. Osterholm, regents professor and director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota:
Consider the effect of shutting down offices, schools, transportation systems, restaurants, hotels, stores, theaters, concert halls, sporting events and other venues indefinitely and leaving all of their workers unemployed and on the public dole. The likely result would be not just a depression but a complete economic breakdown, with countless permanently lost jobs, long before a vaccine is ready or natural immunity takes hold. . . .
[T]he best alternative will probably entail letting those at low risk for serious disease continue to work, keep business and manufacturing operating, and “run” society, while at the same time advising higher-risk individuals to protect themselves through physical distancing and ramping up our health-care capacity as aggressively as possible. With this battle plan, we could gradually build up immunity without destroying the financial structure on which our lives are based.6
Dr. Karin Mölling speaks out in an interview entitled “German Virologist of International Renown Warns Government Lockdowns Are a Horrible Mistake, Will Make Crisis Worse.”
Leading virologist Hendrik Streeck says there is no proof coronavirus can be spread while shopping.
A regularly updated summary about COVID-19, including comments from doctors who debunk the lockdown, can be found here.
And here’s a minute of some common sense from an ER nurse.
Update May 9: Neil Ferguson was the lead researcher for the Imperial College doomsday computer model that led the UK and the USA to be shut down. On May 5, Ferguson resigned from his government advisory position after it was revealed that he was ignoring his own lockdown/social distancing rules by carrying on an affair with a married woman. Furthermore, as the National Review notes, “Ferguson’s Imperial College model has been proven wildly inaccurate.” After documenting that Ferguson has a long history of grossly erroneous predictions of death-toll numbers from infectious diseases, the Review observes: “So the real scandal is: Why did anyone ever listen to this guy?”
Update May 27. The CDC now says the COVID-19 death rate is just 0.26 percent, compared to the World Health Organization’s earlier figure of 3.4 percent. By this new reckoning, the survival rate is 99.74 percent. Clearly, there was no need for lockdown.
The Mask and Social Distancing Controversies
Update May 20. As masks and social distancing have become icons of the lockdown, I’ve added this section to the post. It’s important to know there are medical professionals speaking out against them.
Dr. Sam Bailey, MD, of New Zealand discusses the lack of scientific evidence for social distancing, and the harm that it causes. Under 9 minutes.
As for the scientific support for the use of face mask, a recent careful examination of the literature, in which 17 of the best studies were analyzed, concluded that, “None of the studies established a conclusive relationship between mask/respirator use and protection against influenza infection.” Keep in mind, no studies have been done to demonstrate that either a cloth mask or the N95 mask has any effect on transmission of the COVID-19 virus. Any recommendations, therefore, have to be based on studies of influenza virus transmission. And, as you have seen, there is no conclusive evidence of their efficiency in controlling flu virus transmission.
It is also instructive to know that until recently, the CDC did not recommend wearing a face mask or covering of any kind, unless a person was known to be infected, that is, until recently. Non-infected people need not wear a mask. When a person has TB we have them wear a mask, not the entire community of non-infected. The recommendations by the CDC and the WHO are not based on any studies of this virus and have never been used to contain any other virus pandemic or epidemic in history.
Blaylock goes on to observe that prolonged wearing of a mask can lead to hypoxia (too little oxygen) and hypercapnia (too much carbon dioxide) and discusses the harmful impacts these have on the body; he also cites studies on the negative effects health care workers have experienced from wearing face masks too long.
In New Jersey, a driver passed out and crashed into a pole because, according to the police, he became unconscious from wearing an N95 mask too long, rebreathing his own carbon dioxide.
THE METHODOLOGY OF PANIC
Putting COVID-19 in Perspective
The graph below is based on statistics from the Worldometer website. It shows death by cause through March 25 of this year. Clearly, coronavirus’s impact, while significant, is still small relative to other causes, including other infectious diseases.
And here’s a graph of deaths from pathogens, from the Information is Beautiful website. It’s older (March 9); after receiving mainstream media criticism, it appears to have been pulled from the website without further updates. I still consider it relevant for perspective, for it shows COVID-19 only ranked 17th in the world for infectious disease deaths (though it has obviously climbed much higher since then). Furthermore, as we will soon see, various factors have caused the number of COVID-19 deaths to be artificially inflated.
The CDC’s website maintains annual statistics for each flu season in the U.S.; typically tens of thousands die each year. According to the CDC, the 2017-18 flu season saw an estimated 45 million flu cases, resulting in 21 million doctor visits, 810,000 hospitalizations and 61,000 deaths. Where was the media panic? Where were the headlines saying “400 new flu cases reported in Kansas”? Why no lockdown?
In a deeper historical context, the CDC says the Asian Flu of 1957-58 killed 1.1 million worldwide and 116,000 in the United States, and the 1968 Hong Kong Flu killed 1 million worldwide and about 100,000 in the U.S. Even if we accept the official COVID-19 totals at face value, those older numbers were significantly greater, yet no one back then dreamed of locking down economies or quarantining the healthy.
Fake News Stories Intensify the Panic
Although an orchestrated campaign is underway to censor COVID-19 “fake news” in social media, it would be hard to outdo mainstream media in the “fake news” sweepstakes.
CBS was caught red-handed using Sky News footage of an overcrowded Italian hospital, claiming it was New York. If the pandemic is as bad as mainstream media claims, why resort to fakery to convince us?
In San Antonio, station KSAT reported an elderly woman as the first COVID-19 death in that city. A family member responded:
Los Angeles health officials have had to back off claims that a 17-year-old had died from coronavirus, allegedly the first U.S. juvenile to do so.
Like the media, government spokespersons have been hyping “coronavirus deaths.” Watch Candace Owens demolish Connecticut governor Ned Lamont for falsely proclaiming that an infant’s death was “linked” to COVID-19 (when it was actually the result of a home accident):
As Ann Coulter asks, “How do we flatten the curve on panic?”
But how is it possible to coordinate inflation of the panic by governments and media? Through the power of finance, most governments today are under oligarchical control, a topic I won’t belabor here, but which I have covered in my books Truth Is a Lonely Warrior and Thirteen Pieces of the Jigsaw. As just one example of how politicians are centrally managed, watch the prime ministers of Australia and Canada giving identical speeches in 2003 advocating the war in Iraq:
The main reason the oligarchy is generally unknown: it owns more than 90 percent of all major media through five corporations (thanks to mergers, this is down from about 50 corporations in 1983). These five corporations are: Time-Warner; Disney; NewsCorp; CBS/Viacom; and GE. This is not a theory; it can easily be proven. No matter what you are reading or watching, it is likely owned by one of these five. If you watch ABC News, ESPN or Lifetime, you’re watching Disney. If you watch Fox or read The Wall Street Journal or a book published by HarperCollins, that’s NewsCorp. If you watch CNN or read People or Sports Illustrated, that’s Time Warner. These lists could be extended to scores or hundreds for each corporation. Independent mainstream journalism is all but dead in America, and as one proof of that, here are numerous local news anchors—from different networks—reading identical remarks from their teleprompters:
This is why more and more people, when seeking information, look to independent journalists (such as Candace Owens)—journalists motivated by the search for truth instead of a corporate salary paid in exchange for promoting agendas.
Before proceeding further, I wish to stress: I’m not suggesting COVID-19 is not a serious disease. Though retired from nursing, I have front-line contacts who keep me abreast of the realities. One of these is “Doctor B,” an MD who has appeared twice on SGT Report. Doctor B (whose name is kept private to protect her practice) is a brilliant physician who is completely “red-pilled” politically. Though at one time a hardcore atheist/feminist, she is today a remarkably dynamic Christian. I’ve had the privilege of meeting her face-to-face.
I asked Doctor B what was happening at the large urban hospital where she works. She confirmed they have many COVID-19 patients. I asked if more people are dying from it than seasonal flu. She said they were. She said that while most get mild to moderate symptoms, a few people experience an extreme reaction where the virus invades the alveoli (the air sacs where oxygen exchange occurs); a hyper auto-immune reaction afflicts the lungs (this phenomenon, known as a “cytokine storm,” has been described elsewhere). This can eventually lead to fibrosis (hardening) of the lungs. She said it’s unclear why a few people react so severely while most do not.
Dr. B. also clarified an important point. I mentioned that a number of people have posted social media videos after walking by hospitals and their ERs, observing how quiet they seem. As a result, some have concluded that no COVID-19 crisis exists—that it’s a hoax.
She noted that these videos are well-intentioned, but misleading. Like the rest of us, hospitals are in “lockdown”—cancelling non-essential services, elective surgeries, and preventative care. Clinicians who are able to, work from home. Meanwhile, many people are terrified to visit an ER, fearing COVID-19. This produces an externally quiet appearance, but she told me that her hospital’s ICU is quite busy with COVID-19 patients.
Nevertheless, Doctor B harbors no doubt that the COVID-19 outbreak is part of the Deep State’s “New World Order” agenda.
Inflating COVID-19 Deaths: (1) Inaccurate Sampling Weight
In the section above called “Is the Lockdown Necessary? Experts Speak Out,” I embedded a video by Vernon Coleman, MD; he pointed out that dying or critically ill patients are routinely tested for COVID-19, whereas those who stay at home with mild symptoms usually aren’t. This gives test results of dying patients disproportionate weight in the testing profile, making the disease appear deadlier than it is.
Remarkably, the controversial Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, agrees. In a March 2020 article for the New England Journal of Medicine, which he co-wrote with H. Clifford Lane and Robert R. Redfield, Fauci stated:
Patients had a wide spectrum of disease severity. If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.7
If, as Dr. Fauci and his colleagues put it, “the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza,” why then the lockdown? Must America go into lockdown for every future severe flu, contrary to our practices throughout history?
And now a Stanford University study puts the COVID-19 death rate at just 0.12% to 0.2%.
Nobel Prize-winning scientist Michael Levitt adds his voice in a video uploaded on May 2, noting that COVID-19 death statistics were greatly overestimated in initial predictions, and that the lockdown is a “huge mistake.”
Here the White House Press Corps is caught on a hot mic, quoting stats that indicate COVID-19 is no worse than seasonal flu.
In the following three-minute news clip, two California physicians, Dan Erickson and Artin Massihi, report that the COVID death rate has been grossly overstated and that the lockdown should definitely end. (A full presentation by the two doctors can be seen here.)
April 29 addendum: I want to point out that both the video immediately above, even though posted by ABC23 in Bakersfield, California, as well as the link to the longer interview, were banned by YouTube “for violating YouTube’s Community Guidelines.” I managed to find substitute versions which I have re-linked. Here is a clip of Fox’s Tucker Carlson, rightly condemning YouTube for banning a science-based discussion by qualified doctors for no other reason than they presented facts contradicting the “official story.”
Inflating COVID-19 Deaths: (2) Conflating it with other Diseases
Under the “Experts” section I also quoted Professor Klaus Püschel, who noted that everyone dying in Hamburg with COVID-19 already had a significant pre-existing disease. The percentage of deaths from COVID-19 varies widely from country to country. A German study puts it at 0.37%. Italy, by contrast, has reported death rates near 10 percent. However, the Italian government has stated that 99 percent dying there with coronavirus already had some other illness. Here Vittorio Sgarbi, a veteran member of the Italian Parliament, denounces the falsification of COVID-19 statistics, saying “it’s a way to terrorize Italians and impose a dictatorship”:
This raises an important point. Internationally, the odds of dying from coronavirus for people with no preexisting condition is less than 1 percent. By “preexisting condition” we refer to cancer, chronic respiratory disease, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes. When a cancer victim dies and tests positive for COVID-19, the death is labeled “coronavirus” even if cancer was the prevailing cause of mortality. Dr. Deborah Birx, the Trump Administration’s Coronavirus Response Coordinator, has admitted this is the norm. It further distorts COVID-19’s reported death rate.
Here’s a one-minute news clip that shows Dr. Ngozi Ezike, Director of the Illinois Department of Public Health, confirming that anyone who dies having COVID-19 is classified as a COVID death, even if they died from other causes.
And watch the testimony of this whistleblower doctor.
Because people who die of other causes, but happen to test positive for COVID-19, are counted as “COVID-19 deaths,” this means the headlines used to panic the public—“latest COVID death totals”—are based on markedly distorted statistics. Lack of an accurate accounting method makes it very difficult to ascertain the true number of U.S. deaths attributable to COVID and not to other more primary conditions. However, if we use the Italian analysis—which determined that 99 percent dying with “COVID” had preexisting diseases—then headlines proclaiming 50,000 American COVID deaths might translate, more realistically, to 500 dying from COVID alone. Admittedly this is speculation, since we have been denied honest data, but certainly it’s less speculative than the numbers in the “panic headlines.”
Inflating COVID-19 Deaths: (3) Death Certificates
In this 2-minute video, Dr. Scott Jensen of Minnesota discusses how the Department of Health encourages doctors to write “COVID-19” on death certificates, even when there is no evidence for it.
On her Fox News show The Ingraham Angle, Laura Ingraham demonstrated that the CDC encourages doctors to do the same on a national level. She quoted the CDC’s own instructions:
In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID cannot be made but is suspected or likely (e.g. the circumstances are compelling with a reasonable degree of certainty) it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as “probable” or “presumed.“
On the program, Ingraham interviewed Dr. Jensen about this, who expressed outrage, observing that the CDC’s own death certificate manual tells physicians to focus on “precision and specificity.” In the same interview, Dr. Jensen also revealed that if hospitals admit a patient with a COVID-19 diagnosis, they are reimbursed $13,000 by Medicare, and $39,000 if the COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator.
Here’s the full 5-minute interview:
For those who believe the CDC would never do such things, former CBS investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson has revealed that the CDC grossly falsified statistics during the 2009 Swine Flu pandemic. CBS knew, but killed the story.
The National Vital Statistics System has chimed in, mandating that “COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.”
Update May 2: In this 10-minute video from Project Veritas, New York funeral home directors confirm that many deaths certificates are being labeled “COVID-19” without testing even being done:
Pressure to classify deaths as COVID-19 is not limited to America. Dr. John Lee, retired professor of pathology, wrote in The Spectator of March 28, 2020:
If someone dies of a respiratory infection in the UK, the specific cause of the infection is not usually recorded, unless the illness is a rare “notifiable disease.” So the vast majority of respiratory deaths in the UK are recorded as bronchopneumonia, pneumonia, old age or a similar designation. We don’t really test for flu, or other seasonal infections. . . .
Now look at what has happened since the emergence of Covid-19. The list of notifiable diseases has been updated. This list—as well as containing smallpox (which has been extinct for many years) and conditions such as anthrax, brucellosis, plague and rabies (which most UK doctors will never see in their entire careers) has now been amended to include Covid-19. But not flu. That means every positive test for Covid-19 must be notified, in a way that it just would not be for flu or most other infections.8
Accuracy of Testing
There is controversy regarding the accuracy of COVID-19 tests. Articles here, here, and here call them into question. Dr. Rashid Buttar has stated that patients who have received the trivalent vaccine (a potent flu vaccine given to people over 65) are reading false-positive on COVID tests because the vaccine produces similar antibodies.9
Given the efforts to inflate the extent of the COVID-19 outbreak, my inclination would be to conjecture that COVID-19 tests might be designed to give false positives. However, I discussed the matter with Doctor B, the highly red-pilled MD I mentioned before, and she told me that while the initial test kits provided by the CDC indeed gave many false positives, testing is now far more accurate, and that her hospital has been able to verify the accuracy of testing through sophisticated methodologies.
Worsening the confusion: At Boston’s Pine Street Inn shelter, 146 homeless people tested positive for COVID-19, yet none (zero) exhibited any symptoms of the disease. One would, of course, expect the homeless to be more susceptible. What do these results mean? Are the homeless less vulnerable to the virus because they spend more time outdoors, absorbing the sunlight’s vitamin D? Is it related to their not carrying smartphones? Was it too early in the incubation period? Was the Pine Street Inn population exposed to a different strain of COVID-19? Or is there a problem with the testing procedure itself?
President John Magufuli of Tanzania, suspicious of the COVID-19 test kits his country was supplied with, reported on May 2nd that he had his security forces covertly submit specimens from a goat, sheep, and pawpaw fruit—and the results came back positive for COVID-19.
Because testing is highly technical, and I do not perceive that there is consensus yet, I prefer to leave this issue as “undecided” at this time.
THEORIES ABOUT THE NATURE OF COVID-19
Mainstream story of the Origin
Human coronaviruses were first noted by scientists in the 1960s; they are among the viruses causing the common cold. COVID-19 is a coronavirus variation, and many theories exist as to its origins and nature. The mainstream explanation is that it began with someone eating a bat or bat soup from a food market in Wuhan, China, though no proof exists of this; no one has ever been able to identify “patient zero”—the first infected human. This explanation reminded me of the African AIDS epidemic: it was originally conjectured that it began with a green monkey biting a human, ignoring that the World Health Organization (WHO) had been massively inoculating Africans with vaccines cultured in green monkey kidney cells.
Different theories about COVID-19 have appeared in alternative media; I will focus here on the two major ones.
Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, who holds four degrees from MIT, including a PhD in biological engineering, discusses the high probability of COVID-19 being engineered, tracing back to Fort Detrick, historically the center of the U.S. biological weapons program, which has since evolved into the U.S. biological defense program. Ayyadurai says the COVID-19 crisis is almost undoubtedly a Deep State plan to, among other things, suppress dissent and advance the globalist agenda. This 8-minute clip is part of a much longer interview.
According to his biography at the Illinois College of Law, Professor Francis Boyle “drafted the U.S. domestic implementing legislation for the Biological Weapons Convention, known as the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, that was approved unanimously by both Houses of the U.S. Congress and signed into law by President George H.W. Bush.” In another 8-minute clip, Dr. Boyle cites several studies from around the world suggesting that COVID-19 was engineered:
Here is a paper on COVID-19 by nine scientists at the Kusuma School of Biological Sciences in New Delhi. They state: “We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses.” They call the characteristics “uncanny” and “unlikely to be fortuitous”—i.e., improbable to have been produced by chance mutation. Interestingly, the paper is now marked “withdrawn.”
Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnie, co-discoverer of the HIV virus, also says COVID-19 is man-made, noting that the Indian researchers “were forced to withdraw their findings as the pressure from the mainstream was too great.”
I’m aware that the British medical journal The Lancet has issued a brief statement condemning “conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin.” This statement has been sharply rebutted by bioweapons expert Meryl Nass, M.D.
Sean of SGT Report (who recently interviewed me on COVID-19—the interview was deleted by YouTube and has been moved to Bitchute) called my attention to Dr. Rashid Buttar, who I consider one of the most compelling COVID-19 analysts. YouTube has censored a number of Dr. Buttar’s videos, although you can still find them on his websites. He calls attention to the 2015 article “Engineered Bat Virus Stirs Debate over Risky Research” published in the journal Nature. It concerns a controversial viral experiment undertaken by a team of American and Chinese scientists, including Dr. Zhengli Shi from the Wuhan Level 4 lab, located very near the Wuhan food market blamed for the outbreak. Nature has now added a disclaimer which reads: “We are aware that this story is being used as the basis for unverified theories that the novel coronavirus causing COVID-19 was engineered. There is no evidence that this is true; scientists believe that an animal is the most likely source of the coronavirus.” Dr. Buttar observes that the disclaimer does not discredit the article, which he suggests reading straightforwardly. It says, in part:
An experiment that created a hybrid version of a bat coronavirus—one related to the virus that causes SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome)—has triggered renewed debate over whether engineering lab variants of viruses with possible pandemic potential is worth the risks.
In an article published in Nature Medicine on 9 November, scientists investigated a virus called SHC014, which is found in horseshoe bats in China. The researchers created a chimaeric virus, made up of a surface protein of SHC014 and the backbone of a SARS virus that had been adapted to grow in mice and to mimic human disease. The chimaera infected human airway cells—proving that the surface protein of SHC014 has the necessary structure to bind to a key receptor on the cells and to infect them. . . .
But other virologists question whether the information gleaned from the experiment justifies the potential risk. Although the extent of any risk is difficult to assess, Simon Wain-Hobson, a virologist at the Pasteur Institute in Paris, points out that the researchers have created a novel virus that “grows remarkably well” in human cells. “If the virus escaped, nobody could predict the trajectory,” he says. . . .
The argument is essentially a rerun of the debate over whether to allow lab research that increases the virulence, ease of spread or host range of dangerous pathogens—what is known as ‘gain-of-function’ research. In October 2014, the US government imposed a moratorium on federal funding of such research on the viruses that cause SARS, influenza and MERS (Middle East respiratory syndrome, a deadly disease caused by a virus that sporadically jumps from camels to people).
The latest study was already under way before the US moratorium began, and the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) allowed it to proceed while it was under review by the agency, says Ralph Baric, an infectious-disease researcher at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, a co-author of the study. The NIH eventually concluded that the work was not so risky as to fall under the moratorium, he says.10
Dr. Buttar notes that the man in charge of NIH when it approved the study was none other than Anthony Fauci—prompting Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., nephew of President John F. Kennedy, to post the following on social media:
While the University of North Carolina experiment seems a reasonable “likely suspect” for COVID-19’s beginnings, I’m not suggesting that it was perfected or finalized during that project. The passage of five years and additional noted changes in the virus suggest further work was performed—this could have happened anywhere: the Wuhan Level 4 bioweapons lab, the United States, or, as Gilad Atzmon has suggested, Israel. No one who has read Ronan Bergman’s 800-page Rise and Kill First: The Secret History of Israel’s Targeted Assassinations would doubt the sophistication of Israeli killing methods. Also noteworthy: on October 18, 2019, opening ceremonies for the Military World Games, with nearly 10,000 military personnel from 110 nations, took place in Wuhan, China—six weeks before the coronavirus outbreak officially began there.
April 30 update: Shedding further light on this, on April 29, Newsweek published an article entitled “Dr. Fauci Backed Controversial Wuhan Lab with Millions of U.S. Dollars for Risky Coronavirus Research.” It reads, in part:
But just last year, the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the organization led by Dr. Fauci, funded scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and other institutions for work on gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses.
In 2019, with the backing of NIAID, the National Institutes of Health committed $3.7 million over six years for research that included some gain-of-function work. The program followed another $3.7 million, 5-year project for collecting and studying bat coronaviruses, which ended in 2019, bringing the total to $7.4 million.
Many scientists have criticized gain of function research, which involves manipulating viruses in the lab to explore their potential for infecting humans, because it creates a risk of starting a pandemic from accidental release. . . .
Dr. Fauci did not respond to Newsweek‘s requests for comment.11
For those who’d like an inside look at Dr. Fauci’s record of corruption and cronyism, I recommend this 13-minute video which includes comments from Dr. Judy Mikovits, who was persecuted by Fauci after she discovered that the virus causing Chronic Fatigue Syndrome came from contaminated blood and vaccines. (May 8—Well, that video is already deleted from YouTube, but here is another interview with her that runs a little longer at 25 minutes. Mikovits’s book Plague of Corruption is currently Amazon’s number one best-selling book.)
Accidental Leak or Deliberate Dispersion?
If, in fact, COVID-19 is a bioweapon, was it accidentally leaked (as some have suggested, pointing out the proximity of the Wuhan bioweapons lab to the much-maligned seafood market)? Or was it released on purpose?
Several events point to the latter.
• Event 201. As Spiro Skouras reported:
In this report we take an inside look at Event 201, which took place in NYC on October 18 2019. Event 201 is a high-level pandemic exercise hosted by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
This is extremely fascinating because this pandemic simulation exercise of coronavirus took place about 6 weeks before the first illness from the coronavirus was actually reported in Wuhan China!12
Event 201’s own website states: “Event 201 simulates an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic. The pathogen and the disease it causes are modeled largely on SARS, but it is more transmissible in the community setting by people with mild symptoms.”
Event 201 footage shows participants discussing censorship of alternative media opposition to government measures as “fake news”:
• In January 2020, Netflix released a three-episode documentary called Pandemic. Here’s the trailer:
• Before the outbreak, the Israeli firm MIGAL began working on a coronavirus vaccine. The Jerusalem Post reported:
Israeli scientists are on the cusp of developing the first vaccine against the novel coronavirus, according to Science and Technology Minister Ofir Akunis. If all goes as planned, the vaccine could be ready within a few weeks and available in 90 days, according to a release. (Akunis made his statement at the end of February.)
“Our basic concept was to develop the technology and not specifically a vaccine for this kind or that kind of virus,” said Dr. Chen Katz, MIGAL’s biotechnology group leader. . . . “Let’s call it pure luck,” he said. “We decided to choose coronavirus as a model for our system just as a proof of concept for our technology.”13
• Street demonstrations that had erupted around the world—in Hong Kong, France (the Yellow Vests), Chile, India, protests against 5G, etc., have been conveniently halted by COVID-19.
• For those who understand that the globalist New World Order is Luciferian, COVID-19 was timed so that it cancelled Easter services. Again, I believe this is the first time this has happened globally since Christianity was legalized in the 4th century A.D. In October 2019, the British hard rock band “The Darkness” released an album entitled Easter Is Cancelled, certainly an interesting bit of predictive programming.
• The stock market bubble, generated by years of pumping fiat cash into the markets, finally and inevitably collapsed. Unlike 2008, when bankers were blamed for the crash, COVID-19 became the scapegoat.
Collectively, there were too many “coincidences” and advance signals of the coming pandemic to dismiss as pure chance. If, then, COVID-19 is a bioweapon, it appears that it was strategically timed. And that means it could be strategically timed again, whenever desired.
The 5G Theory
Wuhan was China’s rollout city for 5G, and another major hypothesis circulating in alternative media is that 5G is responsible for the COVID-19 pandemic. YouTube has systematically censored videos making this assertion. Although at first glance this appears to validate the videos, there are responsible people in alt media who argue against, or at least question, the 5G role. For example, Derrick Broze, a major anti-5G activist, was recently interviewed on the Corbett Report. Broze does not see 5G as causing the COVID-19 crisis; he points out, for example, that he lived in Houston, an America rollout city for 5G, and no one started having COVID-19 when 5G began there. (However, because 5G operates at varying frequencies, one must wonder if the initial U.S. rollout was a “soft one,” so that there would be no public alarm and the “frog could be boiled.”)
Also, I received an email on April 5th from 5G Crisis, a leading anti-5G activism website which I subscribe to. While affirming EMFs are undeniably harmful, they asked subscribers to refrain from saying 5G is causing the pandemic—that there is no evidence-based science for this, and that the assertion is causing ridicule of 5G opponents, making their work harder.
Nevertheless, there are responsible scholars who see a correlation with 5G. Dr. Ronald Kostoff, PhD, of the Georgia Institute of Technology recently published a 1086-page paper on EMF dangers, The Largest Unethical Medical Experiment in Human History. Appendix 5—starting on page 648—is “Potential Impact of Wireless Radiation Exposure on the Opioid Crisis and the Coronavirus Pandemic.” He questions if EMFs contribute to the pandemic by weakening the immune system.
Dr. Magda Havas, PhD, has done a study showing that, in U.S. states with 5G, both the infection rate and death rate for COVID-19 are about double that of states without 5G. Others who see a 5G link with COVID-19 are Thomas Cowan, MD (short video here , long one here) and Dr. Robert O. Young (interview here). Cowan calls attention to the work of Arthur Firstenberg, who in his book The Invisible Rainbow points out that past pandemics—in 1889 (Russian Flu), 1918 (Spanish Flu), 1957 (Asian Flu), and 1968 (Hong Kong Flu) each corresponded with new electric/electromagnetic rollouts—electric power lines, radio, radar and satellites. He notes that these impacted the ionosphere, with negative ramifications for human health; our nervous systems are, after all, largely electrical systems. I have not had a chance to try vetting Firstenberg’s work, but it sounds like he at least deserves a hearing. If he’s right, then 5G’s introduction, like previous rollouts, might indeed play a significant role in the current pandemic.
I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention that Shigeaki Hakusui, president of the Harmonix Corporation, wrote an article on wireless radiation which states: “At the millimeter wave frequency of 60GHz, the absorption is very high, with 98 percent of the transmitted energy absorbed by atmospheric oxygen.” Some in alt media have pointed out that 5G can operate at 60 gigahertz, up from a maximum of 2700 megahertz for 4G. To put this in perspective, 1 gigahertz is a thousand times stronger than 1 megahertz. Why were Wuhan residents photographed suddenly dropping dead during the COVID-19 outbreak? Were they unable to process oxygen due to sudden electromagnetic blasts from Wuhan’s 5G grid? I haven’t seen conclusive evidence for this, but it invites investigation.
During a Congressional hearing, representatives from the telecommunications industry admitted to Connecticut Senator Richard Blumenthal that no safety testing has ever been done on 5G:
This is rather shocking given the abundant evidence of physical harm from the less intense 4G and Wi-Fi, a matter I addressed in an interview with wireless educator Cece Doucette.
Other Theories about COVID-19
Additional explanations for COVID-19 have been advanced that I won’t elaborate on but will mention.
• It is generally acknowledged that viruses are not technically living things, and there is some debate as to what they actually constitute. In a 38-minute video, Dr. Andrew Kaufman, MD, articulates the view that what is being identified under microscopes as the COVID-19 virus is actually identical to exosomes—structures which eliminate toxins from cells. Such toxins, he says, could result from various sources, not excluding EMFs. Dr. Thomas Cowan and Dr. Robert O. Young, referenced in the preceding section on 5G, express an outlook on viruses very similar to Dr. Kaufman’s.
• Dr. Stephanie Seneff, PhD, a Senior Research Scientist at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, makes a case that the reason some people have such a lethal reaction to COVID-19 is exposure to the toxic Monsanto-produced pesticide glyphosate, both in their diet and by inhaling atmospheric glyphosate into their lungs (glyphosate is present in the biofuels increasingly used by vehicles to replace fossil fuels). Dr. Seneff is interviewed by Derrick Broze here and her paper may be found here.
• Finally, why are antibiotics helping COVID-19 victims, but not anti-virals? Lawrence Broxmeyer, MD, has written a paper proposing that the coronavirus acts as a “passenger virus” for a deadlier lung disease—tuberculosis. Bill Sardi summarizes Dr. Broxmeyer’s views here.
THE DEEP STATE’S END-GAME
The oligarchs have an agenda of population reduction. Ted Turner has called for a 95 percent reduction in world population.14 Robert McNamara, former President of the World Bank, calling population growth “the gravest issue the world faces,” stated, “Either the current birthrate must come down more quickly, or the current death rates must go up.”15 Perhaps most telling for COVID-19 is Prince Philip’s remark: “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.”16 These quotes are just a tiny sampling of what’s out there.
In an 11-minute interview, former Russian intelligence officer Vladimir Kvachkov says the financial elite artificially manufactured the COVID-19 crisis to reduce world population (among other things). He recommends that instead of combatting the virus, our focus should be on combatting the human parasites behind the scheme.
As Bill Gates seems to have emerged as the unofficial “director” of the planet’s response to COVID-19, we should know something about his background besides being Microsoft’s co-founder.
• His father was a director of Planned Parenthood, the largest provider of abortions in the U.S.
• Gates was friends with the notorious pedophile Jeffery Epstein, and according to the New York Times, met with him many times, even after Epstein was convicted of sex crimes.
• The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation bought half a million shares of Monsanto, infamous for spreading carcinogenic glyphosate across the planet, as well as replacing natural foods with GMOs. The Foundation is also heavily invested in 5G. Bill Gates has supported plans to cover the Earth with surveillance satellites, to dim the sun’s light by spraying millions of tons of dust into the stratosphere, and is investing in “lab-grown” meat. What’s not to love?
• Gates has attended the Bilderberg Group, the shadowy power brokers who meet annually to privately set global public policy.
• Microsoft recently hired occult “spirit-cooking” artist Marina Abramović to do a commercial, but was forced to pull it after it received over 25,000 “thumbs down.”
• With millions of people impoverished by the lockdown, some are wondering why Gates—whose net worth is over $100 billion—was inappropriately beaming and smiling during an interview when he was told how long the economic recovery would take.
• For those who’d like more on Gates’s background, including some of the mythology surrounding Microsoft’s beginnings, in 2016 James Corbett produced an informative one-hour documentary.
But most relevant to our COVID-19 discussion is Bill Gates’s role as a eugenicist. In a 2010 Ted Talk, he stated:
The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent.
In his April 9 Instagram post, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., nephew of President John F. Kennedy, enumerated many examples of the catastrophes caused by Gates-funded vaccines. I quote him just partially here:
Gates’ obsession with vaccines seems fueled by a messianic conviction that he is ordained to save the world with technology and a god-like willingness to experiment with the lives of lesser humans.
Promising to eradicate Polio with $1.2 billion, Gates took control of India‘s National Advisory Board and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children, In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously. . . .
In 2010, Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO promising to reduce population, in part, through new vaccines. In 2014, Kenya’s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a phony “tetanus” vaccine campaign.
Independent labs found the sterility formula in every vaccine tested.
After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade. . . .
Gates appears gleeful that the Covid-19 crisis will give him the opportunity to force his third-world vaccine programs on American children.17
Gates is now at the helm of the “vaccine response” to COVID-19. As we’ve noted, he helped fund the Event 201 simulation that took place 6 weeks before the Wuhan outbreak.
How do we know he’s not sincere? Personally, I’ve never seen Gates make any recommendations like building up one’s immune system, eating right, taking Vitamin C and D, getting fresh air, etc.—for him, the only answer to COVID-19 seems to be injection by syringe. Since Gates is supposed to be an entrepreneur, it’s also interesting that his solution to “overpopulation” is less people—rather than coming up with innovations, such as making more use of arable land, raising (healthy) crops, housing development, etc.
Deep State Goal #1: Global Vaccines
Now let’s examine the objectives behind the COVID-19 pandemic.
Bill Gates has stated: “It is fair to say things won’t go back to truly normal until we have a vaccine that we’ve gotten out to basically the entire world.” He also told The Daily Show that he is funding seven “factories” to develop a vaccine for the coronavirus.
Given the global track record of death, paralysis and sterility that Gates’s vaccines have caused (enumerated by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.) and his openly stated desire to reduce world population, would anyone trust a Bill Gates vaccine?|
Update, May 18. President Trump has stated he is confident a COVID-19 vaccine will be ready by the end of 2020 and that he will mobilize the U.S. military to help deliver it. On May 12, the Defense Department announced it has awarded a $138 million contract to ApiJect Systems America “to create a U.S.-based, high-speed supply chain for prefilled syringes beginning later this year . . . suitable for combatting COVID-19.” Here’s an ad from RAPID USA, an ApiJect subsidiary, which states that “every man, woman and child in America” will be injected, probably with two to four doses of the vaccine, using syringes containing RFID chips:
In related news, the Gates Foundation has pledged up to $100 million to Moderna Therapeutics, which is now developing a COVID vaccine. On May 15, Moncef Slaouis resigned from Moderna’s board to become White House director of Operation Warp Speed—the plan to fast-track a COVID vaccine. This reeks of conflicts of interest. Just three days later (May 18) Moderna made headlines with its announcement of preliminary positive test results for its COVID vaccine, and its stock jumped 15 percent. Slaoui owns 156,000 stock options in Moderna. Having come under fire, he has promised to divest himself of his financial interest in the company, but according to the Daily News of May 18, he was flip-flopping on this issue.
We’ve all wondered if a COVID vaccine will be mandatory. In the following one-minute clip, attorney Alan Dershowitz—whose clients have included Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein—says you have no Constitutional right to refuse a vaccine.”
So the formula used for coercion is quickly moving from “You’re selfish if you leave home, work a job or don’t wear a mask” to “You’re selfish if you refuse a COVID vaccine.” The Nuremburg Code states: “The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.” That code applied specifically to medical experiments, but a vaccine developed at “warp speed” will certainly become an experiment on the entire nation. It sounds like we’re going to need “red-pilled” attorneys to band together and mount legal challenges to compulsory COVID-19 vaccinations.
Let’s examine why we don’t need the coronavirus vaccine Gates clamors for.
(1) Regarding COVID-19, Dr. Stefano Montanari, the Italian nano-pathologist, says:
The major issue at stake is, or are, the vaccines. The regime that now encompasses the world will force the world to vaccinate–that is to vaccinate with and against a virus that does not give immunity, as this (the coronavirus) is the case.
If 50 years ago, at my exam of pharmacology, I had told my examining professor–who was one of the most knowledgeable pharmacologists of the time–something like that, I would have been thrown out of the door. For only an incompetent can imagine a vaccine against a virus that does not give immunity and has no chance of being effective. We are talking about a virus that mutates at very fast speed and we cannot possibly run after it (its mutations).
It’s a virus somehow similar to the cold virus, whose family it belongs to. You can’t vaccinate against the common cold because the common cold does not give immunity. In the course of a life, a person can have a cold 200 times, and at no time that cold will give immunity (against the next). It is a colossal fraud. We are close to 8 billion people forced to be vaccinated and it will be an unimaginably enormous business.18
To paraphrase: if—as the mainstream media claims—COVID-19 is just a naturally occurring mutation of the coronavirus, a vaccine won’t work. Why? Because the coronaviruses—a cause of the common cold—mutate into something new every year; this is why we never get immune to them, and why no one ever developed a vaccine for the common cold. If a COVID-19 vaccine is manufactured, the virus will presumably mutate into something else—meaning the vaccine will become worthless against new variants the following year, but you’d still have the vaccine’s toxins in your body.
(2) The vaccines being worked on are something entirely new—“RNA vaccines”; i.e., they could potentially impact your genetic makeup. As Jon Rappoport of No More Fake News—one of the best bloggers on the COVID-19 crisis—says: “RNA vaccines and the technology they use are entirely experimental. . . . What in the world could possibly go wrong?” Tal Zaks, the Israeli chief medical officer of the Gates-backed Moderna, has described his company’s products as “actually hacking the software of life.” Bear in mind that thanks to the Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, the public cannot sue vaccine manufacturers for injury or death caused by a vaccination. The afflicted parties must go to “Vaccine Court,” and if able to prove their claim, are compensated by the Americans taxpayers. Thus vaccine manufacturers have little incentive to make their vaccines safe, since they produce them without risk of liability.
(3) According to the Stanford University study we cited previously, the actual death rate for COVID-19 is 0.12 to 0.2 percent. That means the survival rate is at least 99.8 percent. Why should everyone be forced to take a COVID vaccine, when 99.8 percent have strong enough immune systems to beat the disease on their own?
(4) For those who can’t beat it on their own, doctors are already having excellent success with the anti-malarial drug Hydroxychloroquine (a derivative of chloroquine) in combination with zinc or Azithromycin. A study of over 1,000 COVID-19 patients, published by the eminent French microbiologist and physician Didier Raoult, found that over 90 percent were cured within 10 days using Hydroxychloroquine together with Azithromycin. And listen to these American doctors:
So why move into uncharted territory with an RNA vaccine? Dr. Fauci has known that inexpensive chloroquine is effective since 2005, when the Virology Journal—official publication of Fauci’s own National Institutes of Health—published an article, “Chloroquine is a Potent Inhibitor of SARS Coronavirus Infection and Spread.” (Genetically, the COVID-19 and SARS viruses are 79 percent similar.) Rather than recommend a treatment already known to work—using a medication that has been safely prescribed since the 1940s—Fauci continues to push for a vaccine whose outcome and side effects are unknown, as well as draconian lockdown measures.
On May 18, the President said he himself is taking Hydroxychloroquine with zinc.
(5) Countries like China and South Korea have already “flattened the curve” on COVID-19 without a vaccine. Nations like Sweden and Taiwan are doing it without even imposing a lockdown. This, too, proves no vaccine is necessary.
However, if—as we have previously seen scientists conclude—COVID-19 is a bioweapon, then possibly whoever engineered it will also continue dispersing it around the world, creating the illusion that the pandemic is never-ending.
Here is a scenario I can see unfolding. Probably public demand will force a gradual return to economic activity. However, come next flu season, the coronavirus makes a comeback. 5G is turned on full-force, making people sick. The government proclaims, “We must return to lockdown.” The weary public says, “No! We cannot tolerate another lockdown!” Bill Gates announces: “No problem! The vaccine is ready.” The CDC says: “We have approved the vaccine. Anyone who takes it will be allowed to return to the workplace.” The public now eagerly lines up for their shots.
Unfortunately, CDC executives enjoy “revolving door” relationships with pharmaceutical companies after approving the drugs they are supposed to regulate. For example, Julie Geberding, director of the CDC from 2002 to 2009, now heads Merck’s vaccine division, where she has recently made millions in stock sales. Anyone who thinks the CDC wouldn’t collaborate with vaccine manufacturers should watch this old Sixty Minutes episode from an era when journalism was more forthright. It vets, in depth, how CDC executives colluded with drug manufacturers in 1976, creating a public frenzy over a minor swine flu risk while advocating a vaccine that proved deadly to many people.
Deep State Goal #2: Global ID
In order to travel, shop and work, you will require proof of vaccination. Dr. Fauci has already stated that “immunity certificates” may be issued.
Although most people envision this as a paper certificate, Bill Gates wants it to be digital. He has stated: “Eventually we will have some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine who has received it.” Screen shot:
How does one create a “digital” certificate? According to Rice University, this would amount to a “quantum-dot tattoo.”
Kevin McHugh, an assistant professor of bioengineering at Rice since this summer, and a team at his previous institution, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, report in a cover story in Science Translational Medicine on their development of quantum-dot tags that fluoresce with information after they’re injected as part of a vaccination.
The tags are incorporated in only some of the array of sugar-based microneedles on a patch. When the needles dissolve in about two minutes, they deliver the vaccine and leave the pattern of tags just under the skin, where they become something like a bar-code tattoo.
Instead of ink, this highly specific medical record consists of copper-based quantum dots embedded in biocompatible, micron-scale capsules. Their near-infrared dye is invisible, but the pattern they set can be read and interpreted by a customized smartphone. . . .
“The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation came to us and said, ‘Hey, we have a real problem—knowing who’s vaccinated,’” said McHugh, who was recruited to join Rice with funding from the Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas. “They said, ‘We go on vaccination campaigns where people get into Hummers, drive to a rural village, set up a tent and start immunizing people, but they don’t always know who’s been immunized before and what vaccines are still needed.’”19
Add to this the ID2020 Alliance, which displays the Microsoft logo right on its home page. The Alliance seeks to make digital IDs a global phenomenon.
Deep State Goal #3: Cashless Society
We’ve obviously been heading into a cashless society for some time, with electronic transactions—credit cards and debit cards—increasingly replacing money. China—which many view as a prototype for a technocratic totalitarian world government—is virtually a cashless society now. Even street beggars there take digital handouts instead of cash.
The coronavirus crisis has pushed the drive for a cashless planet. The website Euromoney suggests this in its article “Cashless after Covid-19?” Money is considered “dirty.” After all, it could carry that invisible bogeyman, the COVID-19 virus. I spoke to a priest last week who serves as a chaplain on a U.S. military base. He told me they no longer accept cash because of COVID-19.
It’s not difficult to see where this could lead. If a digital tattoo could carry your vaccine information, a small upgrade would enable it to carry your financial information. Most of us, at some time, have known that unpleasant feeling of swiping a credit card that doesn’t work. What happens when our digital tattoo won’t let us buy food, gasoline, or a bus ticket, because we aren’t up to date on vaccines, or have in some other way become unacceptable to the government? This is truly the realm of 1984 and Brave New World, and I think it appropriate to now quote the Book of Revelation, 13:16-17:
And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark.
Is There any Encouragement?
Yes. The story doesn’t end with the Antichrist, it ends with the return of Christ, the Day of Judgement, and a new heaven and a new earth.
In the meantime, may God’s will be done on earth “as it is in heaven.”
And we see encouraging trends:
• I am hearing reports of both political and spiritual awakening.
• Protests against the lockdown are erupting worldwide. Many can be viewed in this 13-minute video.
• Six Romanian-American churches of Chicago have announced that they are re-opening in defiance of Governor J.B. Pritzker’s unconstitutional order. Their open letter lays out the safety guidelines they will follow, which exceed the CDC guidelines that allow Target, abortion clinics and liquor stores to stay open.
• Police officers are beginning to speak out. As just one example, in this video, a 10-year police officer, an Iraq War veteran, tells his fellow officers to stop enforcing illegal orders that violate the Constitution, pointing out that police officers are endangering even themselves by destroying public trust in law enforcement.
• Courageous medical doctors, such as Jeff Barke, Ivette Lozano, Mohammad Iqbal Adil and Sherri Tenpenny are also starting to speak out publicly against the lockdown. (All four links lead to short videos.)
• Health care providers in Michigan have filed a lawsuit against Governor Gretchen Whitmer as her unprecedented lockdown is threatening the lives of many non-COVID patients across the state by denying them needed surgeries and preventative care.
• While I don’t encourage violence, there is much footage of 5G towers being burned down; people are aware of what’s coming.
• David Icke gave a viral interview about the New World Order on London Real which has had four million views and had to be banned on YouTube.
• Cartoonist Ben Garrison, who has two million Twitter followers, has produced a cartoon of Bill Gates presiding over a “COVID-1984” world with mandatory vaccines.
• Black comedian Terrence K. Williams, with over 800,000 Twitter followers, has produced a video Tweet where he says he’d rather shoot “fried chicken grease” up his arm than a Bill Gates vaccine.
• Italian Member of Parliament Sara Cunial delivered a blistering 7-minute speech in which she said, in remarks directed at Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte, “Next time you receive a phone call from the ‘philanthropist’ Bill Gates, forward it directly to the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity.”
• A “We the People” petition that calls for “Investigations into The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for Medical Malpractice & Crimes Against Humanity” has garnered more than half a million signatures.
In an age of instant information, truth can travel fast. Bill Gates is being savaged on social media like never before. And perhaps he, like fellow billionaire Mike Bloomberg, will learn: You can’t buy the people, and you can’t buy the truth.
1. Amanda Taub, “A New Covid-19 Crisis: Domestic Abuse Rises Worldwide,” New York Times, April 6, 2020, https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/world/coronavirus-domestic-violence.html.
2. The Editors of the Mises Institute, “End the Shutdown,” Mises Institute, March 31, 2020, https://mises.org/wire/end-shutdown.
3. “Facts about COVID-19,” March 14, 2020 (with updates) https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/).
4. “Necessary Measures or Mass Panic,” Europost, April 23, 2020, https://europost.eu/en/a/view/necessary-measures-or-mass-panic-27724.
5. “Twelve Experts Questioning the Coronavirus Panic,” Global Research, March 24, 2020, https://www.globalresearch.ca/12-experts-questioning-coronavirus-panic/5707532.
6. “Twelve Experts Questioning the Coronavirus Panic,” Global Research, March 24, 2020, https://www.globalresearch.ca/12-experts-questioning-coronavirus–panic/5707532.
7. Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., H. Clifford Lane, M.D., and Robert R. Redfield, M.D., “Covid-19 — Navigating the Uncharted,” New England Journal of Medicine, March 26, 2020, https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387?fbclid=IwAR1WirrKstvdx49XuQ7dgCaSjkAARqtXChLkXWxMvNJpot4Ovsp7IuZam1I.
8. John Lee, “How Deadly Is the Coronavirus? It’s Still Far from Clear,” The Spectator, March 28, 2020, https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/The-evidence-on-Covid-19-is-not-as-clear-as-we-think.
9. Rashid Buttar, “Live Dr Buttar,” April 4, 2020, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbbYSaF48Sc.
10. Declan Butler, “Engineered Bat Virus Stirs Debate over Risky Research,”Nature, November 12, 2015, https://www.nature.com/news/engineered-bat-virus-stirs-debate-over-riskyresearch-1.18787.
11. Fred Guterl, “Dr. Fauci Backed Controversial Wuhan Lab with Millions of U.S. Dollars for Risky Coronavirus Research,” Newsweek, April 29, 2020, https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-backed-controversial-wuhan-lab-millions-us-dollars-risky-coronavirus-research-1500741.
12. “Did Bill Gates and World Economic Forum Predict Coronavirus Outbreak? Will There be an Internet Blackout to Control Information?” Health Impact News, April 21, 2020, https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/did-bill-gates-world-economic-forum-predict-coronavirus-outbreak-will-there-be-an-internet-blackout-to-control-information/.
13. Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman, “Israeli Scientists: ‘In a Few Weeks, We Will Have Coronavirus Vaccine,’” Jerusalem Post, April 13, 2020, https://www.jpost.com/health-science/israeli-scientists-in-three-weeks-we-will-have-coronavirus-vaccine-619101.
14. From Ted Turner interview in Audubon magazine, quoted in Fred Gielow, You Don’t Say (Freedom Books, 1999), 189.
15. Robert McNamara, speech given as President of World Bank, October 2, 1970, quoted in John Coleman, Diplomacy by Deception, (Carson City, Nev.: Bridger House, 1993), 117-18.
16. Reported byDeutsche Press Agentur (DPA), August, 1988.
17. “Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Exposes Bill Gates’ Vaccine Dictatorship Plan—Cites Gates ‘Twisted Messiah Complex,’” FRN, April 9, 2020, https://www.fort-russ.com/2020/04/robert-f-kennedy-jr-exposes-bill-gates-vaccine-dictatorship-plan-cites-gates-twisted-messiah-complex/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=faefb6fb115ce3127b24b287926fd17f699d0358-1587506293-0-AcKHta9fuD9DDtZLuVew8sCzDuTCrWpPwyNTZSp34PMQbGwbkhiZaz99N9tWKxn3haUN50uVslEkG0m-x2g5DuFeml6Q1TgcPC5rqJCKkNe2SvpSKk2z9arIEitz1zQxRXnnnrwR2QqQKpTP2Xt2JjkcvLOA74_d0So9NcCBrgNbCsJgQQ2ZnTdAWM6mWPDYzllj0c7V3CyQHaq9voynLp7FIDG2z-xl2apE3Dwu6NLh0cUkC66IiLvYNq7HlLlYpcg-kYfnId8tk0shiv96u7BkAnTcNo82KtGfIvQ9xHGDLTufpyVcXy4mfvrBAphTFr_AN8EM3HxeBnB00CTxHCsQvjpcKMRpU1ghmWg9aq7BWjZTFTZ45uo8xSm9OFVVP4JxeOLzQmRvBL94IQnoqZUcCA2kf4eG3NOELmBGyLH.
18. As quoted, Jimmie Moglia, “The Coronavirus and Galileo,” The Saker, April 1, 2020, https://thesaker.is/the-coronavirus-and-galileo/.
19. Mike Williams, “Quantum-dot Tattoos Hold Vaccination Record,” December 19, 2019, Rice Department of Bioengineering, https://bioengineering.rice.edu/news/quantum-dot-tattoos-hold-vaccination-record.